Nepes NM500 Software Development Kits
The nepes NM500 Software Development Kit allows you to manage nepes NM500 neuromorphic chip and implement custom solutions by using libraries, utilities, and programming interfaces provided with the nepes NM500 Software Development Kit.
Download: SDK version 1.0.10 for C/C++
- Added the parameter for Learning to retrieve the affected neurons after learning successfully.
- A bug in the context has been fixed when the context id is larger than 64.
SDK version 1.0.8 for C/C++
Download: SDK version 2.0.0 for Python
- Batch Learning (includes iterative learning)
- Clusterize (unsupervised learning)
- Model Analysis (distribution of neurons by category and context)
- Save and Load Model (knowledge file)
- The return type of some functions has changed.
- Supports Python 2 and 3
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac and Raspberry PI
Download: SDK version 1.0.1 for Java
Download: SDK version 1.0.2 for Android
Download: Camera API