NeuroShield is a shield board featuring the NM500 chip with 576 neurons ready to learn and recognize stimuli extracted from any type of sensors including IMU, audio, environmental sensors, bio-signal, video and more.
Our Arduino library is compatible with the NeuroShield as well as our former BrainCard. It allows saving data files and project files in a format compatible with our Knowledge Builder tools and SDKs.
- Academic scripts to understand how easily you can teach the neurons and query them for simple recognition status, or a best match, or a detailed classification of the K nearest neurons.
- Motion recognition examples using the on-board IMU from Invensense (MPU6050) and the IMU from the Arduino101.
- Video recognition examples using an ArduCAM shield.
NeuroShield can be connected to a PC through USB so you can access the neurons from our Knowledge Builder software or develop your own applications using our standard API or SDKs.
Additional tools available from NeuroMem:
- NM500 chip (576 neurons); network is expandable to 4032 neurons by stacking up to 3 NeuroBrick modules
- SD card slot to save and restore the knowledge built by the neurons, collect data, etc
- 6-axis Motion Sensor (InvenSense PMU6050)
- 8 LEDs indicators
- Arduino connectors
- USB_C connector
- Power source
- Arduino connector
- micro USB
- NeuroShield manual
NeuroShield is a product of nepes (Korea)