ProdigyBoard is a trainable pattern recognition board for IoT and smart appliances featuring the NeuroMem NM500 chip with 576 neurons which can interface with Arduino boards or a PC.
ProdigyBoard is easy to use through the ProdigyBoard library and Software Development Kit (SDK).
- USB 2.0 Support (Cypress FX2, High speed, with a signaling bit rate of 480 Mbps)
- Two NM500 chips are built in (1152 neurons)
- Extendable NM500s with NeuroBrick board, up to 3 NeuroBricks (MAX. 4608 neurons)
- FPGA usage for interconnection
- DDR3 Memory (1Gb, 8 Meg x 16 x 8 banks)
- 16Mbit flash (dedicated to the FPGA configuration)
- Mini HDMI output (HDCP V1.4, 720 display)
- Camera module compatible (5M Pixel)
- Audio MEMS
- Micro SD Card support
- <150mW @static
- OS platforms Windows, Mac OSX
NeuroShield is a product of nepes (Korea)